March 3, 2015 § Leave a comment
Ok, first things first, yes. It has been about 8 months since we did a podcast, and yes, the same two special guests we had on the last one are on this one. Also, WE FUCKING WON THAT SUMMER MOVIE DRAFT! WOOO!
What do you mean it’s already March of the year after and no one cares? Wellllll shit. What you’ll find contained in this week’s episode are the following!
- A Stirring recap of our game, from the GM perspective, and from a single new player’s perspective. Hi Wendy!
- Ideas for our future games at upcoming conventions
- A few small dick jokes at Ryan’s expense
- A threat to do more podcasts.
So, as always, the link is below for downloading, or you can stream it directly from this thingy right here —-> :
Link to download is Right here.
August 18, 2014 § Leave a comment
Wow, so many things have come and gone since this double episode was recorded. The burns on Ryan’s legs are now 40% gone, and we’ve long since gotten over how awesome I am at Nidhogg (LIES! WE LOVE IT FOREVER!) So, step into the world of Summer Movie Draft (woefully outdated) and marvel at the awesome games we did at the camping trip!
Who knows? Maybe if this gets enough exposure, we could turn the camping trip into a real gaming convention! Nah, who am I kidding? No one would want to do that.
As always, the episode is here for you! Enjoy!
June 19, 2014 § Leave a comment
A long time ago, Robert and Ryan made a little podcast. Wait, it was only a week ago? What the hell kind of parallel universe is this?! Listen to what can only be described as “unlikely”, “unfunny”, and also “woefully unprofessional”. Especially with how we close out the show. Seriously. It’s… Pretty bad.
Rather than talk only on the negatives, let’s discuss the things we DO bring up!
- Plans for a potential Summer RPG Club, a la a book club but… with… you get it.
- Transistor, is it all that it could be and more?
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Ryan’s insane obsession with Quarter Circle Forward and Punch.
- I think we may talk about sexy bunnies? I don’t remember… It’s been a weird day.
June 7, 2014 § Leave a comment
Firstly, near the end of this episode, I make mention of a YouTube Video I’m willing to put here. Below this sentence IS that video. If you know me at all, you’ll know why I love it. =D
Now, with that out of the way, let’s discuss this week’s (HA!) podcast! Included within is the following tidbits of information.
- The reasons we took so long to get another podcast together, and how it’s not entirely Ryan’s dumbass fault this time.
- An update to our Rival-Sister-Rival-Rival podcast’s super viral blog posts. Seriously, if you haven’t yet, you should Check Them Out.
- In depth details on why they’re fucked when it comes to the Summer Movie Draft!
- Yet ANOTHER wager that determines if Ryan gets demoted yet again.
- Skyrim, TellTale Games, and the video games we’ve been addicted to.
- A brief recap of the tales of Hot Springs being used for evil… and maybe torture?
Below (as always) are the links to stream or download the podcast. You could also contact us on Facebook, here, or via e-mail at FoundInTheAlley@gmail.com You know, to let us know that we actually have more than two listeners. And mom, you can stop listening whenever you want. As far as I remember, no one mentioned the Midwest or anyone I’m related to in this episode. ^_~
May 4, 2014 § 2 Comments
Two things. First, I have no idea how to spell. Yes, I am on the internet and Google could probably teach me how to spell this with great ease, but I am lazy and that would ruin what is otherwise a harmless jab at my inability to complete even the most simple and basic of tasks.
Second, and vastly more important, I finally got off my ass and put up Episode 38 of our podcast, and it was only done a single week ago! Wow! Apparently, being on break means we went over the usual one hour format (which was my fault for saying “Ah, fuck it, we got this!”) by a considerable sum. Now that the chaff has been removed, only the sexy missiles remain! Constrained within the bounds of this podcast are the following :
- There should be more games for the Xbox One that Ryan should own. He may be a total idiot for not actively seeking out more. Maybe this post is a cry for help?
- The Found In The Alley crew think getting a DS for each of us for Pokemon battles is not the worst idea we have ever had.
- The Game Developers Conference is totally worth a visit, assuming you’re willing to work for it.
- I don’t think I like my attorney. He sounds too much like me, and that makes it stupid.
There ya have it. Downloadable HERE, and streamable below! (Or the Stitcher app, or iTunes… whatever… I wonder what it takes to get onto Google Play?)
April 26, 2014 § 3 Comments
Ok, first thing’s first, Robert OK’ed this title. I refuse to take any shit for it. The vice-president of editing means all the power I really have is to cast tie breaking votes when it comes to what should and should not get cut. I hate this demotion.
But, since this was recorded two weeks ago with our sister-rival-rival-sister podcast, the Ace Of Geeks, it just proves that I deserve to have gotten demoted. Two weeks is unacceptable, and I am taking a massive pay cut for this transgression. Now I get paid nothing.
Contained within this podcast, you’ll discover…
1) Ryan is incapable of ending a story.
2) T-Rex arms are neat.
3) The true worth of the movie “How To Train Your Dragon 2”, and Mike’s plan to kidnap children to force them to watch it.
4) This post/podcast is merely the precursor to what the Summer Movie Draft is, and the list will be released soon!
There. Links and Downloads are here:
April 12, 2014 § Leave a comment
With balderdash and hyperbole, Robert and Ryan make their completely unwanted and unlistenable return to Found In The Alley with Episode 36! Can you believe it’s been almost 19 months since I last updated this place? You can? Well… If Homestar Runner can do it, why the hell can’t we?
Contained within this episode is a brief history on why we were gone. Seriously. It’s kinda crappy. But don’t worry! It ends with Robert giving Ryan a handjob under the table. Wait… No… That’s not right. That might make one of us happy. I’ll leave it to our intrepid single listener to determine who that would be!
Either way, now that we’re ‘back’, the plan is to do this once a week again. Who knows? Maybe this time, someone will contact us on Twitter, or on our Facebook page, or heaven forbid, leave a comment here on THIS site.
As always, you can download the from the link below as well! Listen on your… uh… whatever it is you listen to things on!