Episode 39 : Look At ‘Cha Boy.
June 7, 2014 § Leave a comment
Firstly, near the end of this episode, I make mention of a YouTube Video I’m willing to put here. Below this sentence IS that video. If you know me at all, you’ll know why I love it. =D
Now, with that out of the way, let’s discuss this week’s (HA!) podcast! Included within is the following tidbits of information.
- The reasons we took so long to get another podcast together, and how it’s not entirely Ryan’s dumbass fault this time.
- An update to our Rival-Sister-Rival-Rival podcast’s super viral blog posts. Seriously, if you haven’t yet, you should Check Them Out.
- In depth details on why they’re fucked when it comes to the Summer Movie Draft!
- Yet ANOTHER wager that determines if Ryan gets demoted yet again.
- Skyrim, TellTale Games, and the video games we’ve been addicted to.
- A brief recap of the tales of Hot Springs being used for evil… and maybe torture?
Below (as always) are the links to stream or download the podcast. You could also contact us on Facebook, here, or via e-mail at FoundInTheAlley@gmail.com You know, to let us know that we actually have more than two listeners. And mom, you can stop listening whenever you want. As far as I remember, no one mentioned the Midwest or anyone I’m related to in this episode. ^_~