Episode 10 : We Will Totally Not Murder You… Today.
March 27, 2011 § Leave a comment
Hello. My name is Found In The Alley, and before I begin telling you about myself, I just want you to know one important thing. I won’t murder you if you download me. We’ll have a delightful time, and while you listen to me talk, you’ll feel safe and think to yourself “Gee, this podcast sure is swell, and totally not a creepy serial murderer! I sure am lucky it’s willing to spend this time with me.”
- Robert And Ryan are without special guests this week, and have just as great a time as any. Still no dead babies!
- E-mail received and discussed about the nomenclature on ‘throw away characters’ and why that’s all terribly wrong!
- The most sane and rational dating profile ever.
- Creating ‘Buy In’ for characters both before and during the games you may run.
- We didn’t hide that dead hooker in our trunk next to our pruning shears. We promise!
- Understanding military structure and how it relates to the sociopaths of classic RPG’s.
- Upcoming Found In The Alley hosted events, both in the SF Bay Area and in Seattle!
- Maybe a nipple slip. Around minute 51? Look behind the veil and see what a mistake looks like! Who knows?!
All links and audio can be found under the cut!
Link to the Creepiest Dating Profile EVER! : Here!
Link to Ryan Macklin’s Blog. : Here!
The Minicon being held by EndGame in Oakland CA : Here!
The Epic Game Day being held in Everett WA : Here!
The location EGD is being held at has a website too! : Here!