April 8, 2015 § 1 Comment
Ladies and Gentlemen, and mom (probably), Welcome to Episode 43 of a podcast no one listens to! Within you shall hear dated materials about things that have already occurred, or are presently trying TO occur!
Things that passed that are discussed :
- Wrestlemania (THEY BOUGHT HIM A TANK, AND HE LOST? WHAT THE HELL!?!!?!)
- The immediate newness of Dungeon Fighter Online
- My shot at being Bronze 3 in League Of Legends.
Things that have passed, but will be repeated with a modicum of frequency
- Streaming over at http://www.twitch.tv/foundinthealley and http://www.twitch.tv/trevynx
- Maybe more podcasts
- Me complaining about that tank that they bought Rusev, only for him to lose his match. Assholes.
- Us being rejected again and again for sponsorships
So, below as always are the spots to stream from the site, or download it to whatever device you got.
March 3, 2015 § Leave a comment
Ok, first things first, yes. It has been about 8 months since we did a podcast, and yes, the same two special guests we had on the last one are on this one. Also, WE FUCKING WON THAT SUMMER MOVIE DRAFT! WOOO!
What do you mean it’s already March of the year after and no one cares? Wellllll shit. What you’ll find contained in this week’s episode are the following!
- A Stirring recap of our game, from the GM perspective, and from a single new player’s perspective. Hi Wendy!
- Ideas for our future games at upcoming conventions
- A few small dick jokes at Ryan’s expense
- A threat to do more podcasts.
So, as always, the link is below for downloading, or you can stream it directly from this thingy right here —-> :
Link to download is Right here.
August 18, 2014 § Leave a comment
Wow, so many things have come and gone since this double episode was recorded. The burns on Ryan’s legs are now 40% gone, and we’ve long since gotten over how awesome I am at Nidhogg (LIES! WE LOVE IT FOREVER!) So, step into the world of Summer Movie Draft (woefully outdated) and marvel at the awesome games we did at the camping trip!
Who knows? Maybe if this gets enough exposure, we could turn the camping trip into a real gaming convention! Nah, who am I kidding? No one would want to do that.
As always, the episode is here for you! Enjoy!
June 19, 2014 § Leave a comment
A long time ago, Robert and Ryan made a little podcast. Wait, it was only a week ago? What the hell kind of parallel universe is this?! Listen to what can only be described as “unlikely”, “unfunny”, and also “woefully unprofessional”. Especially with how we close out the show. Seriously. It’s… Pretty bad.
Rather than talk only on the negatives, let’s discuss the things we DO bring up!
- Plans for a potential Summer RPG Club, a la a book club but… with… you get it.
- Transistor, is it all that it could be and more?
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Ryan’s insane obsession with Quarter Circle Forward and Punch.
- I think we may talk about sexy bunnies? I don’t remember… It’s been a weird day.
June 7, 2014 § Leave a comment
Firstly, near the end of this episode, I make mention of a YouTube Video I’m willing to put here. Below this sentence IS that video. If you know me at all, you’ll know why I love it. =D
Now, with that out of the way, let’s discuss this week’s (HA!) podcast! Included within is the following tidbits of information.
- The reasons we took so long to get another podcast together, and how it’s not entirely Ryan’s dumbass fault this time.
- An update to our Rival-Sister-Rival-Rival podcast’s super viral blog posts. Seriously, if you haven’t yet, you should Check Them Out.
- In depth details on why they’re fucked when it comes to the Summer Movie Draft!
- Yet ANOTHER wager that determines if Ryan gets demoted yet again.
- Skyrim, TellTale Games, and the video games we’ve been addicted to.
- A brief recap of the tales of Hot Springs being used for evil… and maybe torture?
Below (as always) are the links to stream or download the podcast. You could also contact us on Facebook, here, or via e-mail at FoundInTheAlley@gmail.com You know, to let us know that we actually have more than two listeners. And mom, you can stop listening whenever you want. As far as I remember, no one mentioned the Midwest or anyone I’m related to in this episode. ^_~
May 4, 2014 § 2 Comments
Two things. First, I have no idea how to spell. Yes, I am on the internet and Google could probably teach me how to spell this with great ease, but I am lazy and that would ruin what is otherwise a harmless jab at my inability to complete even the most simple and basic of tasks.
Second, and vastly more important, I finally got off my ass and put up Episode 38 of our podcast, and it was only done a single week ago! Wow! Apparently, being on break means we went over the usual one hour format (which was my fault for saying “Ah, fuck it, we got this!”) by a considerable sum. Now that the chaff has been removed, only the sexy missiles remain! Constrained within the bounds of this podcast are the following :
- There should be more games for the Xbox One that Ryan should own. He may be a total idiot for not actively seeking out more. Maybe this post is a cry for help?
- The Found In The Alley crew think getting a DS for each of us for Pokemon battles is not the worst idea we have ever had.
- The Game Developers Conference is totally worth a visit, assuming you’re willing to work for it.
- I don’t think I like my attorney. He sounds too much like me, and that makes it stupid.
There ya have it. Downloadable HERE, and streamable below! (Or the Stitcher app, or iTunes… whatever… I wonder what it takes to get onto Google Play?)
April 26, 2014 § Leave a comment
What better way to challenge our sister podcast and rivals, The Ace of Geeks, than to pop culture combat? So to this end I have proposed holding a Summer Movie Draft. It is kinda like a fantasy sports league, but with movies of course. Durr. We were each given 100 units of currency with which to bid competitively against each other. However, there are a lot of movies that come out each summer, how could we bid on all of them? We couldn’t, nor would we want to. So we each put together a list of movies we would be interested in bidding on that open between April 11th and August 22nd and put together a list of about 30 movies for us to bid upon. With the help of friend of the show Bryson Perez (@Guamunist) acting as auctioneer we set the stakes of the competition and began our bidding. You can listen to it all here in Episode 37.